Spring Training: Connecting College and Career Success
This year’s Spring Training is part of NCAN’s Connecting College and Career Success work funded by Strada Education Network formerly USA Funds. This grant will help NCAN provide professional development and member services related to helping underrepresented students graduate from high school prepared to succeed both in college and in a career.
Spring Training is a day-long “mini-conference” that focuses on one specific subject in depth. The goals of the Connecting College and Career Success events are to help NCAN members:
- develop a better understanding of the data available on projected future workforce needs;
- learn ways to partner with local business to provide career readiness related opportunities for their students; and
- learn how to incorporate career advising into your program offerings.
Spring Training will take place at the four locations indicated below. As each site’s agenda is finalized, specifics and speakers will be posted here but the goals of each of the four Spring Training will be the same – choose the location that is most convenient.
Spring Training Locations
This year’s Spring Training will take place on the following dates/locations:
- Phoenix, AZ – Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Houston, TX – Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Indianapolis, IN – Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- Providence, RI – Wednesday, April 12, 2017
NCAN members receive complimentary registration to this event. Non-members are welcome to attend for $50*. Seats are limited; register today!
to NCAN members: Bring a friend or two to Spring Training for FREE! Click here
to learn more
Not a member? Save $50 per person by joining NCAN today, and everyone in your organization can attend Connecting College and Career Success at no additional charge!
You need to have an NCAN account to register for the event. After you click the "Register Here" link listed above you will be directed to the Registration Page. Once you click the "Register Now" button, you will be directed to Log In or if you don’t have an account, you can click on "Create Account".
*For a full refund, cancellations must be received four weeks prior to the event.