For more than a decade, NCAN has provided affordable consulting to nonprofits, foundations and corporations, and government agencies about college access and success needs, strategies, and services. Examples include:
- Planning college access and success summits, which are cross-sector events focused on a community's college success landscape and plans for collaboration
- Preparing college access and success assessments, which report on college access and success outcomes in a state or region and identify opportunities for improvement
- Advising startup college and access programs on program strategy, fundraising, and last-dollar scholarships
- Supporting collective impact organizations to identify shared outcomes and develop effective cross-sector relationships
- Identifying opportunities for strategic investments by national and regional funders
- Hosting planning retreats related to college access and success program growth and development
To inquire about NCAN's consulting services, please contact Elizabeth Morgan, NCAN's director of external relations.